There’s more whales in the Monterey Bay this season than we can remember! Come out to Sand Rock Farm and take an ocean adventure with Sanctuary Cruises.
Group Rates and Package Pricing
At Sand Rock Farm we welcome gatherings of friends and families. Weddings, special events and holiday retreats; let Sand Rock Farm host you (please see the wedding section for detailed wedding and special event information).
For private and exclusive use of the property we follow industry standard and add a modest upcharge on the booking. The package rates include tax, and reflect an $100 charge per diem beyond the total of regular room rates.
When groups of families or friends rent four or more of the Sand Rock Farm guest rooms, the following group rate will apply:
- One Night: $1194
- Two Nights: $2288
- Three Nights: $3382
- Four Nights: $4476
- Five Nights: $5570
Please inquire for midweek and low-season discounts.
Quoted prices include all applicable taxes.
- Group rate/Package provides exclusive use of public rooms and guestrooms for registered guests only. Rates based on single or double occupancy, additional guest rate is $35 per person per night. Additional guest for breakfast only is $25 (tax and service inclusive). Guestroom changes during your booking may be an additional charge of $25 per guest.
- Includes exclusive use of outdoor hot tub for registered guests.
- Includes a seasonal, gourmet, chef-prepared breakfast for inn guests.
- A two night minimum reservation is required for a Saturday night stay. Holidays require a three night minimum stay.
- Non-refundable $1000 reservation fee due upon signing accommodation contract. Fifty percent of contract balance will be due 60 days prior to stay. Remaining balance plus the $500 security deposit will be due 15 days prior to first day of stay. Unused security deposit will be refunded within two weeks after event.
- 30 days or more: A $50 processing fee will be charged.
- Less than 30 days: The event host will be charged at group rate for any room nights we cannot rebook, in addition to the $50.00 handling fee if a credit is issued.
At the B&B
- We request you and your special guests help preserve our restful, rural atmosphere, and to respect neighborhood quiet hours of 10 pm to 8 am.
- Check-in time from 3 pm to 6 pm. Late check-in is possible with prior arrangement.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 9:30 am. Please inquire if your schedule requires other arrangements.
- Our host-cat Luna offers guided tours of the inn and grounds to select cat-loving guests.
- Due to the historic nature of Sand Rock Farm, children must be supervised at all times.
- A Sand Rock Farm candle may be provided in each guest room upon request; other candles are not permitted. Candles may be not be used in the jacuzzi tubs. Guests are responsible for any damages.
- While Sand Rock Farm cannot accept pets on the property, we will be glad to recommend boarding options.
- By California law, smoking is prohibited throughout the inn and grounds, except the designated smoking area; please inquire. We appreciate your consideration for the safety and preservation of our home and grounds.
- The setting and grounds are of rustic elegance — please bring appropriate footwear. No high heels are to be worn in the house in consideration of the vintage Douglas Fir floors. Outdoor terrain ranges from decking to paved surfaces to trail and meadow walking. We share these paths with gophers and other wildlife.